Best Nissan Truck For You
Research & Compare Nissan Trucks
TITAN vs. TITAN XD vs. Frontier
Specs, Pricing & Trims: TITAN vs. TITAN XD vs. Frontier
Pickup trucks may come in one ubiquitous shape, but they’re not all created equal. Whether you require a burley 4×4 for the jobsite or a versatile pickup for weekend boating trips, put your trust in a Nissan truck. The pinnacle of craftsmanship, Nissan trucks like the TITAN, TITAN XD, and Frontier allow you to handle just about anything life throws your way – and they’re available for sale and lease right now at Douglass Nissan.
Compare the Frontier, TITAN, and TITAN XD models below, and be sure to contact our Nissan truck dealership in College Station, TX at (800) 633-8135 to schedule a test drive or receive a quote.
2019 Nissan TITAN
Rugged is as Rugged Does.
$30,690 (MSRP) | 9,660 lbs. (max towing) | 1,930 lbs. (max payload)
Notable Nissan TITAN Features
With the groundbreaking Nissan TITAN, hard work becomes child’s play.
- Standard 5.6L DOHC V8 makes best-in-class 390 hp and 394 lb.-ft. of torque
- Utili-Track® Channel System features 5 cargo tie-downs and 4 moveable cleats
- Segment’s first Rear Seat Delete option increases interior cargo volume
- Class-exclusive Around View Monitor provides 360-degree views and Moving Object Detection
- New Trailer Light Check system is not available on rival full-size commercial trucks
- Rocky Mountain Truck of the Year Award winner
- AutoPacific’s Best In Class Vehicle Satisfaction Light Duty Pickup for two consecutive years
2019 Nissan TITAN XD
With Great Power Comes Great Capability
$32,990 (MSRP) | 12,710 lbs. (max towing) | 2,990 lbs. (max payload)
Notable TITAN XD Features
A masterful multitasker, the TITAN XD reigns supreme in the land of titanic pickup trucks.
- A massive 5.0L Cummins® V8 Turbo Diesel produces an awe-inspiring 310 hp and 555 lb.-ft. of torque
- An integrated Gooseneck Hitch allows the TITAN XD Single Cab 4×2 to tow up to 12,710 pounds
- Shares multiple TITAN features, including Utili-Track®, Trailer Light Check, and Around View Monitor
- Texas Auto Writers Association’s 2019 Commercial Vehicle of Texas for a third straight year
2019 Nissan Frontier
Meet America’s Most Affordable Truck
$19,090 (MSRP) | 6,720 lbs. (max towing) | 1,460 lbs. (max payload)
Notable Frontier Features
Pioneer, trailblazer, explorer – the new Nissan Frontier takes the lead on any trip or project, big or small.
- The most affordable midsize commercial truck in America
- Best-in-class maximum standard towing of 3,800 lbs.
- Rival-beating in-bed utility with its Utili-Track® Channel System and 5 total cargo rails
- Maximum 4X4 ground clearance of 10.1 inches at the rear differential
- Available 4.0L V6 engine that makes 261 horsepower and 281 lb.-ft. of torque
- J.D. Power’s highest-ranked midsize truck for three consecutive years